1 March 2009

Neighbours (2)

Well, further to my last post (see Neighbours), a pile of police officers appeared outside my flat door an hour ago. There was lots of commotion so I went to see what was going on. They were forcing their way into my neighbour's place.

I thought something dodgy was going on earlier. How right I was it seems. Wasn't great to see them coming in and out with a camera and plastic gloves. Although one of the tenants was in there it seems and no ambulance turned up...so that's good news!

Don't really like being entertaining by other people's misfortune - but sure was racy!

Shame - no hotties in uniform. One can dream.....

2 comments:

  1. schadenfreude, I think it's called!
    welcome.

    ahoj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I always did like Germans! How right they are!

    Thanks for the welcome. ;-)

    ReplyDelete