23 March 2009

Talking in Nightclubs and Age Issues with Other Guys

Just on the back of my last two posts about shagging in London and the clubbing scene... gay friend C is dead shy really, and I'll talk to a wall. But I wonder how often people actually talk to 'strangers' when they are out. It certainly varies from place to place. I just can't stand it when C, having fucked off himself on the same weekend, then judges me for talking to people I don't know. Isn't that part of the fun!? He's got the impression I've got to hook up on a big night out - well, that's not true, I don't expect it, but equally I guess I'm available for some fun if I'm in the right mood since hot perfect 6'2" boyfriend hasn't been arsed to find me yet.

Time to sound arrogant: most of my friends are in their 30s or 40s. It's no wonder 20yos find me an odd one, and I find them generally pretty daft on the whole. Bit of a bugger for relationships though, 'cause if I was 27-35, I wouldn't be looking at me twice. Baby!

2 comments:

  1. The funny thing is that out of town it seems to me you might as well be dead if you're over 30. I was in Manchester the other weekend and most places (that weren't rangy) seemed to cater to the 18-25 demographic. In London there's much more of an active 'older' (yuk) scene, so being 40 I still feel like I'm in my prime, as opposed to over the hill. I can still get on down on the dancefloor without a large gap forming between me and the boys :-)

    I can't help but wonder whether it's a money thing, because London's supposedly more expensive. Dunno.

    Just read a few of your earlier posts. Good stuff. Makes me want to go to Fire again (love that last arch!) and try out the new Heaven. I gave up on the latter because it no longer felt gay, gay, gay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey dude, nice post…keep it up…Thank you

    ReplyDelete